ఓ వింత గుహ - పంచతంత్ర కథలు | SlateKids 3D Animated Video

                                       
The Panchatantra is an ancient Indian collection of interrelated animal fables 

in verse and prose, arranged within a frame story. The original Sanskrit work, 

which some scholars believe was composed around the 3rd century BCE, is 

attributed to Vishnu Sharma. It is based on older oral traditions, including 

"animal fables that are as old as we are able to imagine".

The Panchatantra is a series of inter-woven fables, many of which involve 

animals exhibiting animal stereotypes. According to its own narrative, it 

illustrates, for the benefit of three ignorant princes, the central Hindu 

principles of nīti. While nīti is hard to translate, it roughly means prudent 

worldly conduct, or "the wise conduct of life".

'The talking Cave'

Long ago,in a jungle there lived an lion named Viratsur. Due to his old age and 

physical infirmity he could not find anything to eat and was very hungry. He 

roamed here and there in search of food and thought that he would die of 

starving. At sunset he came across a big cave. He thought to himself, ‘There 

must be some animal who lives in this cave, I should hide myself inside and 

wait for that animal’s return. And as soon as that animal enters the cave, I 

will kill him and eat him.” The lion entered the cave carefully and while 

sitting there he started dreaming about his prey.

Very soon a jackal arrived, as it was his cave. As he walked toward the 

entrance, he noticed something strange. He saw the lion’s footprints leading 

into his cave, but none coming out. That meant the animal was still inside. The 

jackal began to wonder, “How can I find out whether a lion is inside my cave or 

not?” Then an idea struck him. 

“My dear cave,I am back,” cried the jackal. After a moment of silence, the 

clever jackal said, “Please talk to me, why are you so quiet today? You 

promised to greet me every day when I came home. Why don’t you answer? If you 

don’t, I’ll go elsewhere”.

The lion sat in the cave, wondering what was happening and why wasn’t the cave 

replying? He thought, “Maybe this cave is a talking cave and is quiet because I 

am here, I should better answer for the cave or else the jackal may go away and 

I’ll lose my dinner”. So the lion called out on behalf of the cave, “Hello 

jackal. It’s all right for you to come in. Please do!” The loud roar came out 

through the mouth of the cave and echoed the whole jungle.The jackal quickly 

understood that a lion was hiding in his cave.

Chuckling to himself, he shouted, “I’ve walked this jungle for years, but I’ve 

never heard a cave that talked.Only a fool would believe that a cave speaks” 

Then he ran far from the cave to find himself a new home.

Moral of the Story – USE YOUR WITS TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM UNWANTED DANGERS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cricket vs Formers???

పవన్-త్రివిక్రమ్‌ల సినిమా ఆ విధంగా అందరికీ షాక్ ఇచ్చింది!

దర్శకుడికి అతిథి...!!!